Thank you cards:
Wedding Thank You card design by SquashedApple.
Let our in house design team create a stylish Thank You card.
- Memorable moments deserve memorable stationery, which is why personalised wedding thank you cards are a lovely way to thank your guests for their thoughts, gifts and presence on your wedding day.
Your wedding stationery checklist:
- Save the dates: the perfect way to announce your engagement and set your date. Send these out 6 months to one year before your wedding to give your wedding guests plenty of time to plan.
- Wedding invitations: The essential part of your wedding day. Create wedding invitations which match your wedding theme and style. Include the main info: wedding date, time and venue.
- Evening invitations: Matching your wedding invitations, but usually on a more simple format, your evening invitations serve to invite the rest of your guests to the evening celebration, as not all can attend your wedding ceremony.
- RSVP cards: Your day invitations and evening invites will need to come with matching RSVP cards so you can keep track of your guests list.
- Wedding day essentials: These include your wedding menu cards, table cards, place names and order of services. All serve an important role in your wedding day and can be created closer to your wedding date.
|Artwork Design & Print QTY||£POA|